Store layouts – we test what’s not in the textbook.
Total Store & Category Test
Our Total Store Test allows you to evaluate new store layouts and categories under real conditions and provides reliable data for informed decisions. Using the EVE model, we analyze the experience, behavior, and decisions of shoppers in the store and assess the effectiveness of areas, categories, shelves, brand placements, and promotional displays. Companies in the retail industry use the Total Store Test to test their new retail formats, optimize retail spaces, and improve their business. The Total Store Test has proven to be an effective tool for increasing revenue and enhancing the shopping experience. Additionally, we offer international benchmarking based on our extensive database.
Our Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Speed and Agility: We conduct the Total Store Test efficiently and promptly.
- Experience and Expertise: Our extensive experience and expertise in conducting in-store tests extend throughout Europe.
- Comprehensive and Precise Analysis of store formats regarding Shopper Density, Shopper Flow, and actual Store Performance.
- Evaluation of changes in the store, categories, and shelves using the same “currency.” We offer international benchmarking based on our database.
- We use proven methods, checklists, and benchmarks, providing practical metrics and SWOT analyses for concrete recommendations “fresh from the store floor.”
- Evaluation of potential for success and growth drivers.
- Risk Mitigation: The test helps identify and minimize potential risks and negative impacts of changes in store layout.
- Informed Decisions: Based on test results, informed decisions can be made to enhance the shopping experience and store performance.
With TOTAL STORE & CATEGORY TEST we make success potentials and growth drivers visible for you.
Questions from our customers:
- Impact of changes in store layout on shoppers’ purchasing decisions?
- How do new measures affect sales and customer loyalty?
- Which concept is best received by customers?
- How does store performance evolve in the new concept?