“Too much brings you down!” (Patrick Woodford)
Buying costs time, money, and energy.
Shoppermetrics’ Tipping-Point Analysis is a tool for identifying turning points in shoppers’ buying behavior. Shoppers have various accounts and budgets such as time, money, attention, and action energy. These budgets deplete as they go through the shopping process. Negative emotions can further deplete these budgets, while positive emotions and affects can recharge them.
The Tipping-Point Analysis leverages Shoppermetrics’ comprehensive Shopper Observer database and analyzes shoppers’ behavior in real-time to identify critical moments in the buying process.
- We grasp the importance of tipping points in achieving success with store concepts and employ appropriate methods to gauge them.
- We render these critical tipping points perceptible within the physical environment.
- Leveraging our extensive database, we provide international benchmarking services.
- Identification of pivotal moments in the purchasing process to implement targeted optimizations.
- Effective shopping usability extends shopping processes and enables more and better purchases.
- By comprehending and measuring tipping points, retail concepts can be enhanced.
- A shift in critical tipping points results in extended shopper attention and interaction with items, leading to increased sales opportunities.
With TIPPING POINTS we identify turning points in shopping behavior.
Questions from our customers
- When does the shopper’s mood shift?
- At what point does a shopper decide to purchase or not purchase a specific product?
- At what stage does shopping intensity noticeably decrease?
- From what point in the purchasing process does shopping stress begin?
- How can shoppers’ mental budgets be emotionally charged?